BULYARD Shipbuilding Industry AD
- SSRS cooperates with Bulyard Shipbuilding Industry, a modern shipyard founded in 1907
- It is the largest shipbuilding and ship repair enterprise in Bulgaria.
- Located at Varna - the largest city on the sea side and main port of Bulgaria, adjacent to Varna-Sofia railway and highway, the city center (5 min drive), Varna airport (10 min drive).
- Qualified to undertake repair and conversion work for various ships types up to 150,000 DWT (wet berth) and 80,000 DWT in drydock.
- The shipyard carries out a wide range of repair activities such as all kinds of steel work, major steel repairs and renewals, hull department – grit blasting up to SA2,5, SW, HPFWJ/300 bar/ cleaning and painting of hull, decks, cargo holds and tanks, cargo gear and safety equipment repairs, testing and certifying etc.